Saturday , May 8 2021

The victims were about 200 people who suffered from Ebola disease in the Congo



The victims were about 200 people who suffered from Ebola disease in the Congo
U-5 | Monday, November 12, 2018 | 18:13

[BRAZZAVILLE] More than 200 people have been killed in the recent Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Ebola bombing. According to health officials on Sunday (11/11), half of those killed were Benien, 800,000 in North Kivu.

According to national health authorities in Congo, the vaccination program is still vaccinated for 25,000 people. However, Health Minister Olie Ilunga said armed insurgents continued to break down the medical team.

In September, when rebels struck for hours, vaccinations were stopped in Veni. The Congo has been fighting for a long civil war and a political coup.

The Ebola epidemic, launched in July, is the tenth time since 1976 when it has attacked the country. The Ebola virus is less common in body fluids and infections often lead to death.

The Ministry of Health has reported 291 cases in recent updates and 201 deaths. UN peacekeepers have asked the armed forces to prevent the medical personnel from fighting the disease.

Mr. Ilyunga went on Friday to "threaten, physically assault, recycle technique and steal."

"Our two colleagues were even killed in the attack," he said.

Last week, World Health Organization Director General Tedros Aden Grahambyss said that the lack of a security problem is a major challenge to the current epidemic of Ebola. [BBC/U-5]


Source link

About indonesia