New Alert for nutrition supplements made of turmeric. The withdrawal was issued by the Ministry of Health after the Health Institute issued a notice of seven other cases of hepatitis after taking curcumin supplements. On May 10 we have already reported two cases of hepatitis, so they become nine. Here's a list of contaminated supplements.
A complete list of contaminated curcumin supplements is kept
Here's a complete list of products that are immediately withdrawn from the store:
- Curcuma complex B.A.I. aromatic products on behalf of Vitamin shop
- Curcuma Meriva 95% 520mg Piperine 5mg Pharmacy dr. Guys, Malcontent
- Tumercur Sanandrea
- Curcuma "Good Nature" Colfiorito
- MOVART Scharper SpA drive to Nichelin
- Curcumin Plus 95%, lot 18L823 NI.VA produced by Frama
- Curcumin Plus 95% piperine line @ 18e590 NI.VA produced by Frama
- Curcumin 95% Kline lot 18M861 NI.VA produced by Frama
- Curcumin Plus 95% piperine line @ lot 2077-LOT 198914 NI.VA produced by Frama
A warning about the current withdrawal of food supplements was published on the Ministry of Health portal in the "Food Warnings".