- Comorowski: There is a question of our patriotism in Poland. At one and the same place, we obey the needs of such regular citizens, and this should be a happy occasion
- – Poland's law and justice, which Poland claims to have ruined, tried to overcome the joy and pride in Poland, says former president
- Bronislaw Komorowski did not attend the regional celebration of the Independence Day in Poznan. He visited the cultural center "Zamek", where he visited the exhibition "Liberty – Only Initiative" and took part in festive events celebrated on Sunday in the capital of Wielkopolska. Marcin
Bronislaw Komorowski came to Poznan at the invitation of the President of the city, Jacek Jaskoviak. During the briefing, he won the presidential elections in the city. As he noted, he is grateful to Poznan, not only the continuation, but also the order.
– My grandmother Poznan has always said: "It is necessary to be punished!" I am glad that Poznan is in the right order and that he celebrates Independence Day in different ways than in many parts of the country. Also, in Warsaw, people are often confronted with the fact that the holidays are frustrated and that they are more relaxed than smiling and joyful. I hope to find her in Poznan – using the invitation. I find a good way to celebrate. Good and paradoxical – maybe it's modern, "says the former president.
The question of patriotism
– In Poland there is a question of our patriotism. At one and the same place, we obey the needs of such regular citizens, and this should be a happy occasion. I have tried to introduce such objects at the moment when I was a happy holidays and president. Today you will find not only the heroic traditions of Poznan, but also the atmosphere of modern patriotism, patriotism, patriotism, patriotism, patriotism and patriotism in your city. with joy. I would like to have all the pleasures of Poland for this century.
Komorowskii Poznan: It should accept the present-day modern Polish patriotism, remembering the dramatic, heroic history that is useful today for a free, independent, developing nation to function normally.
When asked about why he does not attend central holidays in honor of the 100th anniversary of independence in Warsaw, he does not celebrate his anniversary: - the accumulation of pure political emotions and the desire to form these holidays politically.
– The Polish government's adoption of the radical nationalist marches must be questioned not only politically but also politically. Even though there are no banners, politically sensitive slogans, these thoughts are concealed by the heart and mind.
"I can not imagine that the representatives of the Polish authorities really want to taste the people who invite the Nazi-fascist community. There may be no banners, but it's the same people who have the same distorted political environment.
Bronislaw Comorovsky acknowledged in the evening that he would be celebrating with friends from anti-communist underground in Warsaw. – This is for us on November 11, dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the restoration of consciousness and weight. The first street show in Warsaw in 1978, through me and my friends. Then there was a celebration, for which I was in prison in communist times, "he said.
– Today, on November 11, I do not celebrate the holiday, and when I learned that I was with people who had been imprisoned on November 11 – Judge Krizy Yaroslav Kaczynski was the Deputy Minister of Justice. This is a personal barrier. On the eve of Independence, President Komorowski wished the Poles "great joy".
– It was the Polish pride of law and justice that Poland was a destructive country. How do you figure it out? Poland is a developing and developing country for decades. Remembering the freedom of our freedoms in the Poles is a prerequisite for the achievements of the liberty of time. We have something to boast of, and we have something to be happy about, and no one should keep it away from us, "he said.
According to Bronislaw Komorowski, on November 11 we celebrate the holiday: It requires thinking about the foundation of our independence, as well as the future of this independence.
Comorovsky: First of all, we need joy
– But besides reflection, we must first of all rejoice (…), and we wish the West a clever, rich, safe and prosperous world, with special emphasis on the European Union.
Bronislaw Komorowski did not attend the regional celebration of the Independence Day in Poznan. He visited the cultural center "Zamek", where he visited the exhibition "Liberty – Only Initiative" and took part in festive events celebrated on Sunday in the capital of Wielkopolska. Marcin.
President Jacek Jaskovic called Poznan on November 11 to former President Lech Walesa, Alexander Kwasniewski and Bronislaw Komorowski to Poznan and invited Donald Tusk to the President of the European Council.
In a letter to former presidents and the head of the European Council, Yatskoyak drew attention to the festive peculiarities of the capital, Wielkopolska, on November 11. Residents and tourists in Poznań eat croissants from St. Martin on the street and take part in traditional marches held on horseback to St. Martin. President of Jaśkowiak Dudani did not call Poznan for a joint holiday – as the President pointed out that the president had violated the Constitution.
On October 21, Jacek Jaskowiak won the referendum in the first round with the support of the civilian coalition, with Tadeusz Zyska joining the right candidate. Jacek Yashkovic received 55.99 percent of the vote. voting.
Would you like to update your day's important information? Like onet Facebook news!