Sporting SAD has a Friday cumulative remuneration rate of 5.25% and a debt of $ 30 million in November 2021.
The issue is to finance the repayment of another bond issue, which will be repaid in May this year and transferred to November 26.
SAD leonina Futebol Clube do Porto and Sport Lisboa and Benfica are paying more than their competitors, who have fulfilled their commitments in the middle of this year.
According to the prospectus of the published issue, approved by the Securities Market Commission, subscription to Sporting SAD will commence on November 12 and end on November 22.
Before writing a note, an investor should ask his financial intermediary to model investment costs, as "investment may not be profitable even for small amounts of investment," suggests the prospect.
- 1. The maximum amount of the issue is EUR 30 million and six million bonds, each of which is equal to five Euros. But it will cost $ 60 million by November 16. If the bonds do not reach € 15 million, the issue will not be resolved.
2. Subscription period is from November 12 to November 22. The results of the offer will be determined on the 23rd day and the issue will be resolved on the 26th day.
- 3. The total interest rate is 5.25%, the effective interest rate is 3.81%. Remuneration is paid in half a year. Bonds were concluded on November 26, 2021.
4. Minimum subscriptions are 100 Euros and 20 bonds. The amount should be 5 euros
5. The SAD leonina offer will pay FCP's SAD over € 35 million in June and the total premium rate is 4.75%. It is also more advantageous than the July issue of 45 million euros, which is equivalent to 4% of SAD paid by Benfica.
6. The Offer's objectives do not benefit from special warranties or payment benefits, but Sporting SAD "lends its commitment to its fulfillment."
7. There are 32 risks listed in the prospectus. Negative share of SADs among the risks and two criminal cases: Attack on the Alcocet at the Sports Academy with a group of people attacking SCG players and officials; and criminal investigations, suspicion of corruption, Cashball operation.
8. At the end of September, SAD Sporting has paid a loan of € 112.2 million. The Company's equity was negative or positive with respect to zero.
9. Montepio Investimento is a global coordinator of a transaction that has no firm commitment or non-collateral placement on a bank syndicator.
10. The banks, which are part of Montepio Investimento and the bank syndicate, will be valued at 1,092 million euros in commissions.